By public transport:
- from the airport (bus stop Letiste Ruzyne) take the bus No. 119 and get off at the DEJVICKA stop (it is the final stop)
- then take the metro (you are on line A) to the MUSTEK stop and change to line B
- get off at the FLORENC stop and walk to the Ministry of Transport; it is about 10 minutes' walk (see enclosed map)
- as you get out of the metro, cross the nearest traffic light on the left, and turn right into Tesnov Street at the next one
- go straight down the Tesnov street and Starkova street to the river
- the large building on your left is the Ministry of Transport
- turn left - the main entrance is facing the river
To search the Prague public transport for the timetable and for other connections, use this link (departure from Letiste Ruzyne, arrival at Florenc). The ticket costs 26 CZK (about 1 €). More information about Prague public transport can be found here.
- popular and reasonably priced is the AAA taxi - the price for the route from the airport to the Ministry is about 450 CZK (about 17 €) - you can phone them (English spoken) on +420 603 33 11 33 (best if calling from a cell phone) or +420 2211 0 2211 (best from a fixed line)
- other possibility is Airport transport service CEDAZ , either their taxi (useful for groups) or their public shuttle bus - the stop namesti Republiky is cca 20 minutes by walk from the Ministry
For detailed informations about Prague please visit Wikipedia, for weather forecast this link.
Address of the Ministry of Transport
nábø. L. Svobody 1222/12
110 15 Praha 1
You can see the location of the Ministry on the map here and the way how to get from Florenc bus/metro station to the building of the Ministry of Transport.